HR and payroll
Do you employ people? Let Clever handle the HR and payroll matters!
Staff-related issues are time consuming and might be sophisticated. If you want to have everything under control and, at the same time, be sure that your employees are settled in a reliable and perfectly accurate way – trust our HR and payroll outsourcing.
For you, we will manage the employee files. A dedicated HR officer will take care of your employees’ matters, provide you with advice, as well as analyze the staff-related issues in your company.
We will provide you with templates of employee documents. Upon your request, we can also fill them in.
Each month, after you send us your documents through the office website, via scans or by traditional means, your HR officer will prepare relevant reports for you, i.a.:
- Payroll / Account list
- Pay slips / Receipts
- Bank dispositions to pay taxes and contributions
- We offer the possibility to upload remunerations to the bank
- Status of vacations
- Status of OH&S examinations and training
Use the employee website that we offer. Thanks to the website, your employees will have a remote access to their leaves and settlements! What is more, the office website will remind you about tax payments. We will send any necessary declarations by electronic means.
If you want to receive more reports, your customer advisor may generate them for you and analyze the performance with you.
We reply to messages within 24 hours and offer the possibility of uploading bank transfers!
What makes us different:
- Optimization of processes connected with employee-related matters, i.a.: requests for leave, OH&S, employment system.
- Electronic personal files – we archive all documents by electronic means.
- Employee website – employee settlements – salaries and leaves on an ongoing basis, 24/7.
- Optimization of costs and processes.
- Care for our Customers’ interests.
- Safety of confidential information – remuneration and employee files.
- Handling of bank transfers.
- HR and payroll consultancy.
- Provision of economic information within the scope of HR and Payroll.
- A good HR officer is a team of people, an HR and payroll team sensitive to the Customer’s needs.
- Dedicated employees.
- Handling of employee documentation.
- Contact with the Social Insurance Institution and the Tax Office.
- Support during inspections of state authorities.